Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > i miss the update window for usa, can i ...
i miss the update window for usa, can i still update maxisys pro?

2279 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-21 19:55:59

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    mikem
    2015-10-17 17:07:31
      i miss the 10/15/2015 update window , can i still update  the maxisys pro

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-10-18 08:09:46 (Reply to:mikem)

Yes u can if you still have a current subscription. The time line autel gave us was recommended to ease server load. U can update whenever u like. Just be aware others may be downloading so expect delays. Personally I would wait a little while and see where this is going before I update. You will loose the ability to run prev versions. Any backups u made will not work with new system update. My time is about up with autel and I will not download this new system update. If u have the time left on your sub I would wait and see. Good luck  

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    mikem
    2015-10-19 18:07:38 (Reply to:hondaman219)
     THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONCE HONDAMAN219, MY SUBS. EXPIRE ON 2/28/2016  SO I GOT A LITTLE TIME TO SEE WHAT'S  GOING TO HAPPENDS, IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT MESSAGE ABOUT THE UPDATE THAT KEEPS POPPING UP EVERY TIME I OPEN THE SYSTEM, IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET RID OF THAT MESSAGE?THANK YOU AGAIN 

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-10-20 05:49:09 (Reply to:mikem)

No this is a function that came with update v1.29 and on I think. I do not know if turning wifi off will disable this funtion as it can not see new updates. I am still running v1.28 and have no such message. It is suppose to make life easier and tell you that there are new updates. If I want to update I will hit the update button thank you. You have to live with it as there is no going back on the system version. 

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    mikem
    2015-10-20 18:44:02 (Reply to:hondaman219)
     thank you , i guess ill take a chance and update since it looks like there is no other  way, my main concern is loose the use of the scanner for days like others has posted here with no customer support available.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-10-21 05:26:42 (Reply to:mikem)

Do you mean the error message "maxisys has stopped", it has been solved already. You only need to connect your tablet with internet for a while. And also it is strongly suggested you upgrade your system program to the new version. Thanks.

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    mikem
    2015-10-21 19:55:59 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     No, there was a notice about the new update  " dear user, to provide a faster speed and better service Autel has optimized the maxisys  series software"  that keeps popping up   every time  i  open the  tablet before i did the updates , but i did the update last night and every thing went smooth, and i haven notice anything different today, its working ok. it took about 5 hours  to update all the cars but im glad  everything work out good so far. thank you for your responce
  Total1 Pages